September 27, 2017
September 15, 2017
August 30, 2017
July 26, 2017
June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
Solutions: QGIS Desktop GIS
QGIS is an Open Source desktop GIS providing a full range of GIS functionality and spatial analysis tools, and is the preferred GIS utilised in the DynamicMaps Suite.
With feature rich functionality and an intuitive user interface, QGIS is the ideal Open Source desktop GIS solution. In addition to helping you configure QGIS to display and edit your GIS datasets, you will benefit from Cadline’s extensive suite of Open Source training and support services in order to fully support your implementation.
DynamicMaps Open Source GIS Webinar
In this recorded webinar we demonstrate Open Source GIS solutions (QGIS, GeoServer and PostGIS) and our support and training services for these products. Watch the webinar to find out how we can help you can reduce your annual maintenance costs on GIS software, while still maintain your current level of usability and functionality.
Exploring Open Source GIS Webinar – 23rd March 2017
Features and Benefits
- General mapping capabilities, including; zoom, pan, info and measure tools
- Access to spatial data in multiple formats, including Shapefiles, PostGIS and SQL database
- WMS, WFS and WCS compliant
- Geoprocessing Tools, including; Buffer, Intersect, Union, Clip
- Spatial Analysis Tools, including; Point-in-Polygon, Nearest Neighbour, Distance Matrix
- Geometry Tools, including; Check geometry, voronoi polygons, polyline to polygon
- Attribute and spatial filters
- Data editing and data creation tools
- Thematic Styling
- Labelling and Map Printing options
Why Open Source GIS?
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Affordable – no annual maintenance costs
- Support – direct access to experts providing Open Source GIS consultancy and support services
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure : Solutions – QGIS Desktop GIS