September 27, 2017
September 15, 2017
August 30, 2017
July 26, 2017
June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
PostGIS is an Open Source spatial database extension to PostgreSQL object-relational database. Its compatibility with DynamicMaps WebGIS, GeoServer, QGIS and proprietary GIS applications such as AutoCAD Map 3D make it the preferred spatial database utilised in the DynamicMaps Suite.
PostGIS is a free spatial database that allows you to concentrate your investment on developing the core functionality of your GIS products and not on any restrictive database costs. PostGIS is also Open Source and benefits from regular feature improvements when compared to traditional databases. In addition to helping you load and configure data into PostGIS to display and analyse your geospatial data, you will benefit from Cadline’s extensive suite of Open Source training and support services in order to fully support your implementation.
DynamicMaps Open Source GIS Webinar
In this recorded webinar we demonstrate Open Source GIS solutions (QGIS, GeoServer and PostGIS) and our support and training services for these products. Watch the webinar to find out how we can help you can reduce your annual maintenance costs on GIS software, while still maintain your current level of usability and functionality.
Exploring Open Source GIS Webinar – 23rd March 2017
- Open Source and freely available
- Raster processing engine
- Supports spatial re-projection
- Supports import and export of spatial data from and to various data sources
- Integrated spatial analysis functionality
- 3D object support and spatial indexing
- Supports Network topology
Why Open Source GIS?
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Affordable – no annual maintenance costs
- Support – direct access to experts providing Open Source GIS consultancy and support services
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure : Solutions – PostGIS