September 27, 2017
September 15, 2017
August 30, 2017
July 26, 2017
June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
No upcoming events.
OpenLayers is an Open Source web mapping application for loading, displaying and rendering geospatial data, providing web enabled GIS capabilities. It is the preferred platform for creating web mapping tools utilised in the DynamicMaps Suite.
- Open Source and freely available
- Certified OGC Compliant for; WMS and WFS
- Supports multiple GIS data sources
Why Open Source GIS?
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Affordable – no annual maintenance costs
- Support – direct access to experts providing Open Source GIS consultancy and support services
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure : Solutions – OpenLayers