September 27, 2017
September 15, 2017
August 30, 2017
July 26, 2017
June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
No upcoming events.
MapThat is a web based mapping solution that allows organisations to run live queries on its business intelligence data in order to make more informed commercial decisions.
Business intelligence tools allow you to access data that you’ve spent time and money accruing over many years, however to maximise your return on its value and to make that data and your business processes work more intelligently you need to visualise your data geographically. MapThat has all the core mapping functionality, including ‘Where’s my Nearest’, ‘Location Finding’, ‘Thematic Styling’, as well as highly accurate data creation tools and its flexibility and interoperability allow you to connect to all your business information no matter what the data source. Because MapThat is accessed via a web browser it is therefore available to all staff within your organisation.
Features and Benefits
- Integrates with existing business intelligence systems, including SAP, Sharepoint, CRM… as well as linking to any GIS dataset stored within a spatial database
- Links to mainstream base mapping services, such as Bing, OpenStreetMap and Europa
- Customised base maps can also be added via tile services, e.g. aerial imagery, Ordnance Survey Master Map
- Customisable address searching tools and spatial bookmarks
- Performs spatial analysis functions, including; ‘Where’s my Nearest’, ‘Location Finding’, ‘Area Searching’ and ‘Travel Time Analysis’
- Results can be exported to CSV or Excel format by the simple push of a button
- Accurate and reliable data creation tools for editing existing or creating new GIS datasets
- Printing maps to scale
- Multi-user access
- Administration module for configuring user access to data layers and functionality
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Cloud Access – flexible deployment with secure access and privacy controls
- Affordable – flexible licensing options
- Support – direct access to experts providing consultancy and support services
- Compatible – mobile, tablet and cross platform capability
Cadline would be happy to provide either an onsite or remote demonstration of how MapThat can help you deliver your geospatial requirements. In addition why not try MapThat for yourself using our TryMapThat website.
Support and Services