June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
April 27, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 3, 2017
- Dynamic Maps Street Naming and Numbering Application Webinar
Join us for a webinar on Sep 05, 2017 at...
- DynamicMaps Solutions Webinar
DynamicMaps Solutions Webinar This webinar will explore the full suite...
Solutions: DynamicMaps INSPIRE Module
DynamicMaps INSPIRE module is a web application that enables you to easily create and publish metadata for your geospatial datasets in a format that is ready for integration into the European Spatial data infrastructure.
The DynamicMaps INSPIRE portal allows you to automate the process of creating metadata for your GIS datasets and can publish this directly to Data.gov.uk. This means that your GIS experts can be freed from the shackles of metadata creation and allowed to undertake the complex geospatial analysis which they were trained to do.
Features and Benefits
- Accessible via any web browser
- Mapping interface to geospatially locate disparate datasets
- Conforms to all UK specific metadata standards
- Publishes data directly to the data.gov.uk portal
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Cloud Access – flexible deployment with secure access and privacy controls
- Affordable – flexible licensing options
- Support – direct access to experts providing consultancy and support services
- Compatible – mobile, tablet and cross platform capability
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure: Solutions – DynamicMaps INSPIRE