September 27, 2017
September 15, 2017
August 30, 2017
July 26, 2017
June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
GeoServer is an Open Source server for sharing geospatial data from a variety of sources and is the preferred Web Mapping Service utilised in the DynamicMaps Suite.
GeoServer is free software, and therefore allows you to concentrate your investment on developing the core functionality of your GIS products and not on any restrictive maintenance costs. GeoServer is also Open Source software and benefits from regular feature improvements when compared to traditional software. In addition to helping you configure GeoServer to display your GIS datasets, you will benefit from Cadline’s extensive suite of Open Source training and support services in order to fully support your implementation.
DynamicMaps Open Source GIS Webinar
In this recorded webinar we demonstrate Open Source GIS solutions (QGIS, GeoServer and PostGIS) and our support and training services for these products. Watch the webinar to find out how we can help you can reduce your annual maintenance costs on GIS software, while still maintain your current level of usability and functionality.
Exploring Open Source GIS Webinar – 23rd March 2017
Features and Benefits
- Open Source and freely available
- Certified OGC Compliant for – WMS, WFS and WCS – serving data to any compliant client application e.g. ArcGIS, MapInfo Pro, QGIS
- Supports multiple GIS data sources, including native GIS files and spatial databases
Why Open Source GIS?
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Affordable – no annual maintenance costs
- Support – direct access to experts providing Open Source GIS consultancy and support services
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure : Solutions – Geoserver