June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
April 27, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 3, 2017
- Dynamic Maps Street Naming and Numbering Application Webinar
Join us for a webinar on Sep 05, 2017 at...
- DynamicMaps Solutions Webinar
DynamicMaps Solutions Webinar This webinar will explore the full suite...
Solutions: DynamicMaps Web GIS
DynamicMaps WebGIS is an easy to use web interface that allows organisations to run live queries from multiple databases and represent the results via a customised website that delivers visual data in the real world.
The application has all the core mapping functionality, including ‘Where’s my Nearest’, ‘Location Finding’, ‘Thematic Styling’, as well as highly accurate data creation tools and its flexibility and interoperability allow you to connect to all your business information no matter what the data source. Because DynamicMaps WebGIS is accessed via a web browser it is therefore available to all staff within your organisation.
Features and Benefits
- Integrates with existing business intelligence systems, including SAP, Sharepoint, CRM… as well as linking to any GIS dataset stored within a spatial database
- Links to mainstream base mapping services, such as Bing, OpenStreetMap and Europa
- Customised base maps can also be added via tile services, e.g. aerial imagery, Ordnance Survey Master Map
- Customisable address searching tools and spatial bookmarks
- Performs spatial analysis functions, including; ‘Where’s my Nearest’, ‘Location Finding’, ‘Area Searching’ and ‘Travel Time Analysis’
- Results can be exported to CSV or Excel format by the simple push of a button
- Accurate and reliable data creation tools for editing existing or creating new GIS datasets
- Printing maps to scale
- Multi-user access
- Administration module for configuring user access to data layers and functionality
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Cloud Access – flexible deployment with secure access and privacy controls
- Affordable – flexible licensing options
- Support – direct access to experts providing consultancy and support services
- Compatible – mobile, tablet and cross platform capability
Try DynamicMaps webGIS
Cadline would be happy to provide either an onsite or remote demonstration of how DynamicMaps webGIS can help you deliver your geospatial requirements. In addition why not try DynamicMaps webGIS for yourself using our TryMapThat website.
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure : Solutions – DynamicMaps WebGIS