June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
April 27, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 3, 2017
- Dynamic Maps Street Naming and Numbering Application Webinar
Join us for a webinar on Sep 05, 2017 at...
- DynamicMaps Solutions Webinar
DynamicMaps Solutions Webinar This webinar will explore the full suite...
Solutions: DynamicMaps GML Translator
GML Translator is a software solution integrated into the DynamicMaps Suite designed to translate Ordnance Survey MasterMap (OSMM) and OS VectorMap Local into geospatial layers in your spatial database.
Using the DynamicMaps GML Translator you can leave the translation, styling and loading of OSMM data into your spatial database to the experts, the resulting layers will be optimised for display and querying in your desktop or Web GIS. This service has the added benefit of saving you time processing heavy spatial datasets, thus allowing you to concentrate on undertaking your spatial analysis.
Features and Benefits
- This service can be provided as and when you need it, or as part of a quarterly update process
- The DynamicMaps GML Translator will process, translate and style the following layers:
- OSMM Topography Layer
- ITN Layer, including Urban Paths Theme
- Data can be processed into multiple formats, including:
- MapInfo .TAB
- ESRI .SHP
- AutoCAD .DWG or .DXF
- Translate, style and load OSMM data into your spatial database
- Generate Raster Tiles based on OSMM for display in your Web or Desktop GIS
- Ease of Use – intuitive user interface
- Cloud Access – flexible deployment with secure access and privacy controls
- Affordable – flexible licensing options
- Support – direct access to experts providing consultancy and support services
- Compatible – mobile, tablet and cross platform capability
Support and Services
- Download PDF Brochure: Solutions – DynamicMaps GML Translator