September 27, 2017
September 15, 2017
August 30, 2017
July 26, 2017
June 1, 2017
May 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
The latest news from DynamicMaps:
To support the release of MapThat V3.0.0 we have created a new Video Playlist in our Cadline Community Site.read more
Cadline’s DynamicMaps team is excited to announce during the AGI GeoCom 2017 event we will be launching MapThat version 3.0.0. This new version is a complete re-design and refresh of the user interface. Building on all the fantastic Map, Import and Printing tools that are available within MapThat, the new version allows you to integrate your web mapping both internally and on external devices in a more intuitive interface. Try it for yourself on our TryMapThat website.read more
By David Crowther
We have now updated our GeoServer Training course with a brand new module on utilising QGIS and the GeoServer Explorer tool to create and edit SLD files.
Click the link below to view the full details for our GeoServer Training course:read more
Our new solution helps local authorities with an improved more efficient SNN process, whilst generating income for the council.
Join us on 5th September at 11.00AM to learn more about the new solution.
To register for the webinar please click on the link below:-
Summary of Features
- Allow Applicants to complete SNN Applications via an online web form, including options for uploading supporting documentation
- Manage and automate all Correspondence with Applicants and other Parties, including the Fire and Postal Services, reducing time spent manually responding to emails
- Provide a more comprehensive service to Applicants by automatically informing them of the progress with their Applications
- Provide an online payment service
- Link validated Applications directly to the LLPG and LSG
- Undertake Management reporting to identify seasonal patterns in applications and monitor SLA’s
- Reduce costly manual processes and re-work